So, thursday night I came home from work and realized I needed extension cords and a spatuala for the big pancake breakfast I was doing at work. Yes, I am a pro pancake flipper. Believe me... IHOP should hire me. Anyways, it was about 12:30 and I thought Smith's would have to be open. Oh no... Smiths, Walgreens, even the Chevron was closed.
What the heck! How can all these places be closed? I am in SLC... The big city, the city that never sleeps... wait that's Vegas. Anyways, still even in Layton, Wal-Mart is open 24 hours. The only thing here open was Beto's and I don't think they would like it if I asked for their spatualas.
Last night, I had to go study for accounting. Let's be honest, I'm not very good at accounting, so I had a lot of studying to do, but I saw my best friend Sanam there. I was studying away when I noticed her bag of FLAMMIN' HOT CHEETOS! So both of us got really thirsty and could not concentrate. We had to get a drink... Thirst=Bad. Ironically there is no vending machine in the library, go figure.
Well we decided to make a quick stop at the 7 Eleven. Oh man, a powerade, chips, and warm cup of cocoa later I was ready to roll. That is until Sanam told me ghost stories... one especially dealing with "donna" the ghost that supposedly lived at my old sorority house.
If you don't know me, I'm sort of a chicken. Ok, I'm the biggest chicken alive. So as she's telling me all these accounts with Donna, it really scared me. She mentioned Salt Lake is really haunted because she heard there was a massacre and ghosts still roam the place. People... THIS IS SCARY!!!!
So luckily I feel ok with my final because I did not get a lot of studying done. I didn't get a lot of sleep either because I'm just going to say it... Last night I was scared of the dark... and the boogie monster.
0 comments:
Post a Comment