My sister's boyfriend came over and met my parents for the first time on Friday. Our family doesn't know much about him. I guess things went well and the night ended after a trip to the bowling alley where my car got stuck in the snow. Everyone had to get out of the car to push and a cop drove by and did not even stop to help. I don't get it? Aren't cops supposed to help? Especially for a bunch of girls?
My car got us home safely and my sister and her boyfriend headed outside to say good-bye. I went upstairs to clean my room when I heard my cousin and youngest sister come barreling up the stairs... "Put on your black hoodie and follow us!" I have no idea what is going on, so I follow my cousin. She opens our front door and tells me to be quiet, but follow her.
As we are basically crawling on the cold, icy ground. At that moment, I knew exactly what we were doing. We crawled up towards my sister's car. My cousin whispered,"Look over there." I take a peek and I am truly scared for the rest of my life. We caught my sister and her boyfriend making out in the car. We were about to head in when we heard the door open... "Crap!" We didn't know what to do, if we sat there my sister will catch three sitting ducks. If we went on the other side, her boyfriend would see us behind his car.
There were two choices: Be caught or run. We choose to run. We ran like the wind into the house and my cousin was yelling, "Take off your hoodie and jump in the bed." For some reason, no one ever questioned any of her instructions. My dad heard the screaming and asked what was going on... Well, he knew what was going on, so he stomped out in the garage and busted my sister.
Whoops... We didn't mean for my dad to catch them, oh well next time go down the block. This was my first and probably last spy mission. All that spy work made me pull my thigh muscle and it still hurts, so I've learned my lesson.
0 comments:
Post a Comment