Monday, January 5, 2009

Start of a New Year!

Can you believe another year has come and gone? Every year when the clock strikes 12 o clock, it always makes me feel a little sad. I look back on the year and realize how quickly time flies. What have I done with my life? What have I seen?


It's so easy to let time slip by. I wish I had done more this year.


There were some highlights for 2008, some mile stones:

  • I went to Cabo San Lucus with my best friend Kim by ourselves. This was my first time out of the country, other than Canada and it felt very adult like.

  • I started the MBA program

  • Took real golf lessons instead of just getting tips here and there. Also bought a pink golf set.

  • I got new and exciting responsibilities at Zions

It's time to set up New Year's resolutions! Here are mine listed below...

  1. Lose 25 lbs
  2. Hit past 150 yards with my irons
  3. Get at least 6 hours of sleep a night

Tell me what some of your resolutions are!

1 comments:

mandy_moo said...

I gotta lose the baby pudge. I'm super self conscious about it b/c I don't even have a baby to show for it. That, and stick with the major I've picked. hehe.