This is a little overdue, but I'm catching up on my posts. Each New Year's Day, Dillards has an incredible sale. You take 50% additional off permantly marked clearance item.
I have never really gone shopping on Black Friday and this was probably equally as bad. There were swarms of people everywhere, especially in women's shoes. People were taking anything in sight. One time I put my boxes on the floor and a person tried to grab it. When I saw my beautiful black boots in the hands of someone else, I jumped up so fast to grab them. I don't think she saw me coming, but I had to be swift as an eagle to get the best things.
I went a little crazy... I bought 6 new coats for myself. They are so beautiful... I just could not help myself.
Please all of you must help me stop my shopping addiction. It is deadly to my wallet!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment