Monday, January 5, 2009

Mid-twenties Crisis

Now that I'm 23, I feel like there's so much more responsibility. Don't you? Schools ending and I decided to take the summer off. A summer to take care of me. Start exercising, golfing, and doing the things I like. I'm also making a list of things to do this summer.. If anyone would l.ike to join me, that would be great...

  1. Play 18 holes
  2. Try out for American Idol aka meet Ryan Seacrest
  3. Get a pink bike
  4. Run a marathon
  5. Go cliff jumping
  6. Go to vegas and see a show... Lion King?

I used to be a very structured person. Not the new Linda. I've come to the realization that life is way too short. You need to really live each day. Take every opportunity to live it up. Do what you want and do what makes you happy. I think our main problem is worrying what everyone else thinks. Really in the end, it's ok to be a little selfish. I hope you all do what you want because I am!

1 comments:

mandy_moo said...

I'm wondering why it says you posted this in January...?