Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Best Shows are Back!!!

American Idol started last week and it's fabulous! I can't believe that it is already season 8. It makes me feel extremely old because I started watching during season 1 with Kelly Clarkson and Justin. This is back in the day when there were two hosts, Ryan Seacrest and Duncan. I can't even really remember Duncan because Ryan Secrest is such a great MC. I love him!

I missed my chance this year, but hopefully they come back to SLC. I absolutely love Ryan Secrest. One of my best friends, Julie Farley and I have been waiting for the day that we could meet him, but she was not in SLC when they came this year. I couldn't go audition without her because I don't think that I would make it to Hollywood, but I could meet and hug Ryan! Meeting Ryan Secrest is on my list of 100 things to do before I die.

This year on idol there was Bikini Girl. She wore a bikni to audition. She was actually quite good, but there's been so much buzz around her. The second guy that I would love to highlight is Scott MacIntyre. He is blind, but he can play the piano and his voice incredible. His voice reminds me of Jim Brickman and James Morrison. He is someone who I predict could easily be in the top 10. He has the voice, the look, and charisma.

America's Best Dance Crew started auditions as well and right now I'm not as impressed with the team, but you never know what other teams will come as on the weeks follow.

The City, Real World: Brooklyn, and Bromance are on MTV. I really love these shows. They are all reality shows and probably totally set up, but it's still very entertaining to watch.

For those who were fans of Pushing Daisies... I'm sorry it is no longer on the air.

0 comments: