Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life is full of ups and downs...

First off, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush broke up! Devastating... I watched Keeping up with the Kardashians religiously every Sunday since Season 1 and these two seemed to happy. I thought they were perfect like two shiny pennies, was I wrong. My heart is a little bit sadder after hearing this.

I almost fell at work today... twice. The first time I stumbled like a drunk and luckily caught myself on a nearby table. It made a loud enough sound that two of my friends mentioned again how worried they are. Oy vey!

Last week, my skirt accidentally decided to tuck itself in when I was sitting in class. Of course I didn't know and bam... I flashed my class. Who knows how many people saw... I guess all I can say is... at least I wore underwear and didn't pull a Britney Spears. I'm sticking to pants for a while.

I don't know how these things happen. It's like when I fell in the shower a few months ago. I scared the hell out of my roommate. It was a slow motion fall where I saw my life flash before my very eyes. I didn't know where or when I would hit the tub, but on the way down, I took my shower curtain and the rod with me. That's the noise my roomie heard, she was pounding at the door, but I told her not to come in! Awkward!!!

On Access Hollywood, they did a story on this YouTube video that has become a huge hit. This couple decided to do a dance to "Forever" by Chris Brown for their walk down the aisle. So I checked it out... Saturday- 2 million hits.... fast forward to today- 11 million hits. Huh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

Not going to lie though, I'm not doing do a boring walk down the aisle after this. I'm totally composing a medley and having my bridal party dance their faces off. They better watch out!

More to love... A reality show that has a boy or girl falling in love with average sized people, not perfectly beautiful people like on the bachelor. It premieres on Fox tonight Hmm... can I say it's going to be a hit! Where can I sign up? I'm all over this business.

My sister is waiting outside the Marriot Library to pick me up. I have to go. She's hungry and it would be rude to keep her waiting.

0 comments: