I never thought I would be considered a "workaholic." Little did I know myself, I am one. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew, I'm talking about school, work, and extracurriculars. School is a full time job, but I have a "real" full-time job too that takes care of the bills. Boo for bills.
Well, I usually deal really well with stress, but right now, I have many doubts, especially with work. Lately, I have found myself thinking about nothing but work. I consistently dream about work 2 to 3 times a week. I also have panic attacks, especially when I think how far behind I am.
Why is this? Has anyone else felt this way or am I just crazy? I feel like I'm in a kun-nun-drum (I can't spell this...) and I really don't know what to do. I want to go back to having a life without consistent worrying. The other day, I found a full-length white hair. OMG! I'm going to have to start using hair dye soon. YIKES.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment