Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Retraction of Love and such is life...

I just turned in my last final for winter semester! It feels wonderful, but a little sad at the same time. As I turn in this paper, it means I only have one more semester until I graduate. I'm officially on break, well except for work.

So I have to retract all of my love for my previous favorite MBA people. I still love Megan, Julio, and Matt, but otherwise, the rest are on my blacklist except Tepin and my field study group. You ask why? Simple answer...

#1- This semester we had to play the role of a "consultant" for a specific company. Ours happened to be the Marriott Library. I had one of the best groups ever with my field study next to my Mean Green group. My original group that was formed the beginning of last year. Anyways, as one of my marketing initiatives, I held an open house. We sent out an email to all MBAers... No one showed. Wow, no love for us. Tepin was the only person who showed up. We even had free food. Boo for my classmates!

#2- I bought everyone in my class, yes all 50 people Christmas gifts. I sent an email to have them arrange a time to get their gifts because I'm not on campus a lot. Only like 5 people emailed me. My plan to give presents backfired. Now I have a slew of Christmas gifts sitting at my house and no one to claim them. Lame!

Yes, this is a public declaration that I do not love my classmates. They don't love me... Now I have to fill my heart with other people, hehe.

0 comments: