Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where's my pants?

So you think that getting dressed should be easy by now, right? Wrong!!!

For the past 2 or 3 months, my life has felt like it's been going a million miles an hour. Work, school, friends, family, traveling... everything just seems to be happening and I can barely keep things straight.

That is why, I walked out of my condo with no pants on! Yes, no pants. I don't even know how I forgot my pants, but remembered my shoes.

I walked out the door about 100 feet to my car and thought to myself that it was unnaturally cold. I look down, yep, definitely missing pants. Luckily it was early enough that there wasn't very many people, except one guy. Oh well, he got a pretty good peep show... hahaha.

2 comments:

mandy_moo said...

OH my goodness, Linda!! Only you!! Love you :)

The Byrd Family said...

That reminds me of that Far Side cartoon! That is so hilarious and unbelievable! I'm glad it was early morning and that you realized it before you got to work!