I took an overnight flight to NYC and I decided I would never do that again. Jet Blue almost left me! My flight left at 11:40, but when I got there at 11:10, they told my group that it was the last call and if I was not there by 11:20, they would fly without me. Luckily, they were sweet and were not going to board the plane without me. Can you believe that? I can’t believe they would leave a customer who checked-in! Why would you leave me? I didn't do anything!
I must say JetBlue has been one of the best airlines I have flown with even though they wanted to leave me. I’m still hurt about that. They have pretty comfortable seats, your own television, and they give you night masks. I wish they had a rule that people can’t make-out though. The couple in front of me was making out the whole night. I was so disgusted; I even heard them when I put in my headphones. Just because it’s dark, people can still hear your make out. Really, I closed my eyes and ears and I still get the shivers from thinking about it. I don’t know if you know this, but I hate PDA.
I was so distracted because they just kept making-out and then the lady sitting next to me kept coughing. All I could think about was that she would give me swine flu and I would have to miss all my appointments next week including the Hispanic Gala. That would make me sooo sad!
0 comments:
Post a Comment