Friday, November 27, 2009

Life as a musical

So I don't know how many of you were fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but if you didn't, you are missing out. Buffy was such an addicting television series! Buffy was one of the best times of my life and one of the best episode was Buffy the Musical.

I just love musicals... High School Musical 1, 2, and 3. Glee is my newest addicition. It is so good! It's on Fox and if you haven't watched, you should. The songs are fantastic!

I wish life were a musical and here's why:

  1. Everyone would share their feelings. You couldn't help, but sing about love, sorrow, and anger. There's no guessing how someone feels.
  2. No one would be fat (i.e. ME). With any good musical number, there better be lots of dancing. Dancing and singing all the time=Best exercise routine ever.
  3. It would make life so interesting.
  4. Everyone would be in unison. It would be so cool!

0 comments: