Tony, my Italian pizza shop/mob member came over and kept saying "those are f*** me boots." I couldn't believe my ears, I didn't think I heard it right, but after repeating himself 3 times, I did hear correctly. I just think knee-high boots are really cute and they are easy to dress up or down.
Is this what guys think of when girls wear knee-high boots? Really? I think it's hilarious because I definitely don't wear them with those intentions. I'm not that type of girl, so hmm... Very interesting perspective. I feel like I learn new things from Tony everyday.
Last Chris
tmas I gave To
ny a Calvin Klein skinny tie. I mentioned that he should wear the tie with a suit. He didn't think that he could pull it off, but yeah he can! Skinny ties and suits are so in style. I think they look so sleek. The Brad Pitt, black suit, shirt and tie is still sexy as ever, but so are skinny ties and suits. I saw Daniel and Matt wear it on Ugly Betty. If the case members of Ugly Betty wears it, it's legit.
tmas I gave To
ny a Calvin Klein skinny tie. I mentioned that he should wear the tie with a suit. He didn't think that he could pull it off, but yeah he can! Skinny ties and suits are so in style. I think they look so sleek. The Brad Pitt, black suit, shirt and tie is still sexy as ever, but so are skinny ties and suits. I saw Daniel and Matt wear it on Ugly Betty. If the case members of Ugly Betty wears it, it's legit. Here's a picture Zac Efron and he wears skinny ties. Look how HOT he is. If Zac Efron is wearing skinny ties with suits, you know it's in. Zac is such a good dresser. Take notes boys...Dress to impress... you can visit www.express.com. The men's section has such well dressed models. I went into a store in California over fall break where they had their men's collection. I was very impressed. All their styles were chic with a touch of edge. LOVE IT.
1 comments:
Linda, I love that you are writing on your blog again. I get so happy everytime I read one of your posts. You're so funny. Also, you would be proud... when you were writing about a mustard colored purse and shoes, I was wearing a mustard colored jacket!
Love you!
Post a Comment