So, I have no idea why, but apparently my name in Lindo Ho. Not Linda. Lindo.
Last year, someone sent out an email to the whole entire building at my work with my name in it, which is fine. I'm ok with that, but instead of saying Linda Ho, the email said to contact Lindo Ho. I just laughed it off, but since then it's happened several other times.
I keep thinking it's a typing error, but no. I think people really think Lindo is my name. On the keyboard, the "a" and "o" are in totally different spots.
I had to order individual business cards for the conferences that I've been going to and I send them all the right information.... Name, address, etc... So I get a proof back and this is what I get: 
Come on people! Do you really think my name is Lindo Ho? I even Goggled it and no, not too many people named that.
So then to make it worse... I told them to fix my name. They then send me another copy saying "Lindi Ho." So if my name isn't Linda, it's Lindo or Lindi.
I just don't get it? It's not like my name is super hard. LIN-DA or LIN-DUH as some of my friends say.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment